On the occasion of the Pre-COP, which will be held in Milan from September 30th to October 2nd, 2021, Instituto-E, The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy and ICR are launching the first edition of HUB-E @Milano, an initiative born to promote respect for the environment and to emphasise that any positive action, no matter how small, is an important step to a better, more sustainable future.
On September 30th, from 4 pm to 5:30 pm at Hotel Magna Pars, The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy, in collaboration with UPS, is hosting an powerful seminar focused on Sustainable Logistics and International Export.
• Tom Noad – The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy, VP & Head of Sustainability Comm. Opening remarks
• Roberto Martone – I.C.R., President, Welcome to the Magna Pars and to Hub-e
• Oskar Metsavaht – Istituto-E, Founder and President Sustainable Design Thinking
• Richard Muir – Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, Deputy Chief Executive COP26 and the Climate Chamber mission
• Britta Weber – UPS, Country Manager Italy Sustainable logistic & Export for the future
• Gionata Ferroni – New Energy Matrix, Energy Business Developer An Open Ecosystem that monitrs contributions to NetZero
• Catriona Graham – British Consulate-General Milan , HM Consul-General, Closing Remarks
The event is primarily directed to SMEs, intending to CLOSE THE GAP BETWEEN TALKING AND DOING. Everyone is invited to take part.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
To reply to this ad, click the orange button "Send message" on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!