Organized by The British Embassy, the British Council and UNICEF Italy:
COP26: the role of young people in promoting sustainable consumption
Webinar on Instagram @ukinitaly and @unicefitalia
Friday 26 March 2021 – h. 16: 00/17: 00
The British Embassy, the British Council and UNICEF Italy have organized a webinar in English on the topic of sustainable consumption with the aim of raising awareness among young people to the need of adopting a more sustainable lifestyle.
Attention will be focused on three themes: sustainable diets, food waste and sustainable fashion. The webinar is one of the preliminary events organized in occasion of COP26 , the United Nations Conference of the Parties on Climate Change.
Opening the debate:
· Jill Morris CMG, British Ambassador to Italy;
· Paolo Rozera, UNICEF Italy Director General.
· Giulia Soffiantini , COP26 Youth Engagement Leader, British Embassy in Rome – Moderator ;
and Federica Gasbarro, UN Green ticket winner, climate activist and writer – Moderator ;
· Nisreen Elsaim, Chair of the United Nations Youth Advisory Group on Climate Change;
· Fatima Hachem, Senior Nutrition Officer, FAO;
· Sophie Wilson, Fashion, Consumer Goods, Retail and Health Sector Lead, Climate Champions;
· Irene Ripamonti, Junior Partnership and Innovation Developer, Banco Alimentare;
· Marina Spadafora , Coordinator of Fashion Revolution Italy;
· Matteo Ward , CEO and co-founder of WRÅD.
To reply to this ad, click the orange button "Send message" on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!