Norton Rose Fulbright is an international law firm operating in more than 50 countries. Our Milan office has been a leader in the Italian legal market since 2000. Our team in Milan, comprised of around 26 lawyers, including 8 partners, offers domestic and international clients a wide range of legal services. We are very active in assisting international clients doing business in Italy and in advising Italian clients on large energy and infrastructure projects around the world. Our lawyers in Italy are well known for their pragmatic, commercial and business-oriented style, as well as specific industry knowledge.
We are currently looking for a legal secretary to work as part of a highly motivated secretarial team to provide professional, proactive, high level secretarial support to an allocated group of fee earners and to the wider fee earning team.
– To produce and amend documents with speed and accuracy
– To format, paginate, number and present documents in Norton Rose Fulbright LLP house style
– To proof read all work, checking for spelling and grammar
– To be a user of key software packages, (i.e. Word/PowerPoint/Excel) and take responsibility for any training (e.g. MOS) to improve relevant skills needed to meet the needs of the business
– To proactively work with the fee earners to ensure relevant documentation is produced to meet clients’ expectations and deadlines
– Manage diaries of allocated fee earners in Microsoft Outlook
– To prepare papers for meetings and deal with any necessary paperwork etc. following meetings attended by fee earners
– Make travel arrangements as requested by the fee earners
– Process expense claims, payment requisition forms, returned advances
– To maintain and update client and other relevant contact details on InterAction database (management of contacts in our data bases, assistance to BD activities as requested)
– To process all forms including new client form, new matter form, money laundering form etc.
– To ensure that all electronic filing and paper-based filing is up to date and maintained at regular intervals
– To prepare narratives and bills and keep billing files up to date
– To carry out photocopying and scanning as required
Skills and Experience Required
– Ideally English mother tongue and fluent in Italian
– Secretarial qualifications
– Experience in associated work, preferably experience working in a law firm
– Accurate and computer literate
– Ability to use initiative/problem solve
– Organised with an ability to meet deadlines
– Pro-active and positive with an ability to build working relationships
– Strong communication skills and telephone techniques
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Confident and professional with an ability to use own judgement
– Flexible with an ability to work outside core hours if required
Detailed job description for this position in our Milan office can be found on our career page www.nortonrosefulbright.com
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Giulia Santoro at firstname.lastname@example.org
To reply to this ad, click the orange button "Send message" on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!