St Andrew’s Night Dinner Dance
November 16, 2019
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Via K.Adenauer, 3
San Donato Milanese (MI)
St Andrew’s Night Dinner Dance will be held on Saturday, 16th November at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Donato Milanese, chosen for its hospitality (including special rates for those who want to stay the night), easy accessibility by car from the tangenziale and free parking facilities. Not to mention the wooden floor.
After dinner, there will be two to three hours of Scottish Country Dancing (reels, jigs and strathspeys) to live music played, by Michael Philip (accordion) and Paul Clancy (keyboards), flown in directly from Scotland for the occasion, with drumming by our very own Colin Jamieson.
SALMONE AFFUMICATO SU MISTICANZA E CROSTINI
Veg: TORTINO DI VERDURE (FUNGHI/ZUCCHINE) SU MISTICANZA E CROSTINI
RISOTTO ALLA ZUCCA
NOCE DI MANZO BRASATA AL VINO ROSSO CON CONTORNO
Veg: HAMBURGER DI VERDURE
1. Britannia Two-Step* – March (In fila per tre)
2. Dashing White Sergeant* – Reel (Sergente)
3. Welcome Reel* – Reel (Dosy-do diagonale)
4. Hooper’s Jig** – Jig (Clap!)
5. Dunnet Head* – Reel (Trenino)
6. The Scallywag** – Jig (Gypsy turn)
7. Butterscotch&Honey** – Strathspey (3 x 8)
8. Riverside Jig* – Jig (4 giù in fondo)
9. Virginia Reel* – Reel (Dosy-do)
10. Pelorus Jack** – Jig (Delfini)
11. The City of Belfast** – Strathspey (Spagnole)
12. Flying Scotsman* – Jig (Dentro fuori)
13. Polharrow Burn** – Reel (Treccione)
14. A Bit of Both* – Jig (Prom/Allemande)
15. The Sailor** – Hornpipe (Triangoli)
16. Duke&Duchess of Edinburgh** – Reel (Serpente)
17. Auld Lang Syne* – Song (R. Burns)
Tickets €80 a persona
Prenotazioni: firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com
(nella e-mail indicare la scelta di menù vegetariano! Grazie)
Scarica qui il programma delle danze della serata: Dance programme Milan 2019
Book a ticket
Please book through firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by bank transfer (bonifico bancario) as soon as possible, by 8th November at the latest. We don’t want to handle cash on the night.
The ticket price is € 80 per head, which will get you a full four-course meal, from aperitif to coffee and a whisky, and
live Scottish dance music imported specially from Scotland. Not to mention the chance to win great prizes in our
raffle (proceeds to charity) and a blast on the bagpipes. All in all, excellent value for money.
You may pay by bank transfer:
The MSCD ASD’s bank coordinates are:
Banca Intesa San Paolo, Agenzia 55000, Piazza Paolo Ferrari 10, 20121 Milano
Current account no. 1000/167170 in the name of Milan Scottish Country Dancers ASD
IBAN: IT26 F030 6909 6061 0000 0167 170
BIC/Swift code for payments from abroad: BCITITMM
Causale: pagamento St Andrew’s Night da (your name).
It is essential that we know who each payment comes from.
To reply to this ad, click the orange button "Send message" on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!