The ABOTA Experience: Milan
About the program
Join us to hear from American and Italian litigating legal professionals and judges as we exchange ideas and practice tips and build bridges to better understanding and collaboration.
About ABOTA and the ABOTA Foundation
The American Board of Trial Advocates is an invitation only organization of 7,600 of the United States’ premier plaintiff and defense trial attorneys.
The ABOTA Foundation was formed in 1991 to be the education arm of ABOTA, supporting its goals to educate the legal profession and the American public. The ABOTA Foundation has one essential purpose: to preserve the civil jury system.
Monday and Tuesday, October 11-12, 2021
9:00 am – 8:00 pm, October 11
9:00 am – 4:45 pm, October 12
Palazzo Cusani, Via Brera, 13-15, 20121, Milan, Italy
Dorchester Principe di Savoia in Milan
ABOTA has negotiated a reduced room rate at the Dorchester. Book HERE.
*In order to qualify for the discounted rates, members will need to book by no later than Thursday, September 9
PRESENTED BY: THE AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCATES AND THE ABOTA FOUNDATION
Join us in Milan for two days of cultural exchange and informative comparative law education.
The program will feature high-profile, experienced speakers and judges from the United States and Italy.
- Presentation of experts in American jurisdictions and international arbitrations.
- Patent and intellectual property law
- American products liability law
- Framing and presenting a successful case theory
- Impact of Brexit on American and European international dispute resolution
- Building bridges of diversity, inclusion and cultural intelligence in international dispute resolution
- Effect of pandemic on counseling and litigation tools
*See the full Agenda here.
CLE Credit and Credito Formativi Pending
Space is limited, reserve your spot now!
Learn more: https://www.abotaexperience.org/
To reply to this ad, click the orange button "Send message" on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!