Italian Friends is looking for volunteers to support the project “Design4Edu”, a partnership between the non-profit Milan organisation Italian Friends of TCF and the Indus Valley School in Karachi, Pakistan, during the SaloneSatellite in April 2020.
The Volunteers will work side by side with the staff from Italian Friends in the realisation, preparation, set-up and hosting of the Design4Edu expository space. The volunteers will have to assist in the following tasks:
– Assistance in the set-up of the expository space (24 sqm) in the week preceding the Design Week;
– Collaboration with the TCF staff for the organisation;
– Support and hosting in the expository space, introducing the visitors to the idea behind Design4Edu, during the Design Week;
– Guide the visitor in the expository space;
– Assistance and help for the task of fundraising, explaining the visitors what TCF is and their project;
– Collecting contacts and e-mails on the behalf of Italian Friends of TCF.
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
To reply to this ad, click the orange button "Send message" on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!