We are expanding our team of dedicated and experienced Young Learner teachers for our centres in Milan, Naples, and Rome. We are keen to engage with freelance teachers who can demonstrate good professional skills, are open to being part of a team and are passionate about exchanging knowledge and expertise.
You will be enthusiastic about and committed to:
– Providing learners between 4-18 years old with a rewarding and stimulating English language learning experience.
– Delivering quality teaching and effective learning of English along with maintaining and enhancing professional development and academic quality in our teaching centres.
– Engaging with continuing professional development and sharing of best practices.
– Supporting our global Child Protection and Safeguarding, and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion policies.
– Cambridge CELTA, Trinity, Cert TESOL or equivalent (only qualifications with formal, observed teaching practice will be considered)
– Bachelor / University degree (Undergraduate or Higher) or equivalent
Right to live and work in Italy (If you are a UK citizen, you will either need to hold dual nationality with another EU state or have a Permesso di Soggiorno).
– Recognised diploma in English as a Foreign Language, e.g. DELTA and or Trinity Diploma
– A PGCE and/or B.Ed in Primary or a relevant secondary subject is highly desirable. Relevant state qualifications from your home country will also be considered.
– An inclusive and engaging work environment encouraging cross-team collaboration and building connections across our global network- A free learning environment with plenty of opportunities to develop skills and knowledge- Collaboration with an international organisation
Easy Milano is the online publication for the international community of Milan. We offer practical tips, key information and essential insights about living and working in Italy. Easy Milano has been assisting English speaking expats in Milan since 1999.
Follow us on Facebook - Instagram - Newsletter
To reply to this ad, use the "Send a message" box on the top right.
Mention you saw this ad in Easy Milano!