As the Irish Ambassador to Italy, I would like to extend my warmest wishes to Easy Milanoreaders on the occasion of St. Patrick’s Day. I am particularly conscious as we celebrate our national day this year that we are also celebrating the centenary year of the 1916 Easter Rising in Dublin, an important step on […]Read More
Find Hotel Deals In Milan
- Italy: Mandatory Green Pass & Extended State of Emergency
- Online Poll Results: Possible Mandatory green pass, how do you feel about it?
- Mariangela Zappia, Italian Ambassador to the United States & AmCham Honorary President
- Sunday July 11, 2021 Trenord Railway Strike in Lombardy
- 8 Best things about being an expat in Milan