You’ve been an expat in Italy for long enough to ponder if you should apply for Italian citizenship – but you might not be so sure about the process. Inspired by the imminent BrExit referendum, the Scottish association Casa Scozia recently held a seminar on Italian citizenship for Brits and other English speakers in the […] Read More
Find Hotel Deals In Milan
- South African borders opened for business
- Welcome U.S. Consul General in Milan, Robert Needham
- Act now! Virtual Voting Assistance Oct 21 & 28, 2020
- Live Q&A Facebook Session for “New Arrivals to Italy”
- Australians don’t have a ‘right’ to travel. Does COVID mean our days of carefree overseas trips are over?