You’ve been an expat in Italy for long enough to ponder if you should apply for Italian citizenship – but you might not be so sure about the process. Inspired by the imminent Brexit referendum, the Scottish association Casa Scozia recently held a seminar on Italian citizenship for Brits and other English speakers in the […]Read More
Find Hotel Deals In Milan
- New M4 Metro Line to Linate to be Inaugurated
- Agnolotti, bucatini and the innovative new ‘cascatelli’ – a brief history of pasta shapes
- Living in Italy: Can I get a Covid-19 Vaccination?
- A Message from Jill Morris Her Majesty’s Ambassador British Embassy Rome (May 14, 2021)
- How Are You ‘Really’ Doing?