EVENT: The U.S. Consulate General in Milan is hosting an “American Town Hall” event for U.S. citizens in northern Italy. Consulate staff will provide information on consular services available to U.S. citizens and answer some frequently asked questions:
- How to register to vote overseas?
- How to document the birth/death of U.S. citizens overseas?
- What are safety and security issues in northern Italy?
- How to renew your U.S. passport? What to do in case you lose your U.S. passport?
- How does the Consulate interact with the media in Italy and promote cultural exchanges?
- What other resources are available for Americans living in Italy?
Volunteers from groups representing the major U.S. political parties will also be present to offer voting assistance and handle non-partisan voter registration.
This will be the first in a series of Town Hall Meetings that the Consulate will organize in the northern regions of Italy over the coming year. Please help spread the word with other U.S. citizens you know who are residing in Italy.
WHEN: October 22, 2019 from 18:00 – 20:00
WHERE: Bocconi University, Via Roberto Sarfatti 25, Aule Perego, (first floor), Milan, 20100, Italy
DIRECTIONS: Google Map & directions
PROGRAM: Free and open to all U.S. Citizens.
18:00 Welcome Aperitivo with Urban BBQ
19:00 Panel Discussion with U.S. Consulate General Staff / Questions and Answers
20:00 Networking and Final Remarks
If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com or visit our website at: https://it.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/.