Christmas Market – All Saints Anglican Church
All Saints Anglican Church is holding a Christmas Market on 2 December 2023.
What you can expect:
- Home-made cakes, biscuits & chutneys
- Nearly new clothes, shoes and bags
- Gift ideas scarves, hats and gloves
- Handcrafted bags by Ciska
- Costume jewellery
- White elephant stall by Rita
- Children’s toys, games and books
- Second-hand English books and CDs
- Snacks: hot soups, sandwiches, mulled wine, mince pies and more!
Hours: 10am – 5pm.
Location: Via Solferino 17, Milan – MM Moscova – MM Turati
Price: The entry is €1 as a donation to support church activities.
Easy Milano is the online publication for the international community of Milan. We offer practical tips, key information and essential insights about living and working in Italy. Easy Milano has been assisting English speaking expats in Milan since 1999.
Follow us on Facebook - Instagram - Newsletter