For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer.

Tag: Comitato Fiori di Lavanda Onlus

Flowers that can cure childhood leukemia

Flowers that can cure childhood leukemia

We are winning an amazing race! In 1970 there was only a 5% chance of survival¬†for childhood lymphoblastic leukemia. Put another way, 95% of children died. However, following the last 40 years of research, in 2016 there is now an 80% survival rate. This is a huge increase in the overall survival rate, thanks to […]Read More

Featured Events

View all events

Find Hotel Deals In Milan

What they say about us