We are delighted to announce that our very own Amie Louie, founder of Easy Milano and Global VP Fundraising for the Professional Women’s Network (PWN Global), has been selected by internationally renowned artist, Ramona Pintea as one of the 10 Urban Queens in her series of paintings created for the #WearYourCrown♥ Global Campaign to raise funds and awareness for women’s and girls’ issues.
All proceeds raised by AMIE’S TEAM go to support the work of accelerating Gender Balanced-Leadership through PWN Global.
Show the Collective Power of Women
We’re challenging, inspiring, empowering, and elevating women, all over the world, to join this campaign and #WearYourCrown♥ to raise funds for women and girls’ issues.
How You Can Participate
Everyone (men and women) is encouraged to participate with their friends by:
- upload photos, videos, and reels wearing a crown, to your social media feeds
- make a donation to the cause of your choice (if you can), and then sharing the link on social media
- use the hashtag #WearYourCrown♥ and tagging the Urban Queen Leader of your choice.
Upload your photo to social media and copy our tag cloud:
#WearYourCrown♥ @pwnglobal @easy_milano #genderbalancedleadership
At the end of the campaign, PWN Global will be running a prize draw for all those that took part in the campaign. Prizes include Ramona’s original Urban Queen painting inspired by Amie Louie, and various prizes donated by PWN Global including memberships, access to leadership webinar sessions and coaching sessions.
Join the challenge #WearYourCrown♥
GRAND PRIZE: One lucky person will win the original Urban Queen painting “Determined She Leads” worth $5,500. This Urban Queen commands attention with big, bold and powerful colors, inspiring women to see the world through their own eyes, their own heart and their own truth.
Urban Queen Painting Details 100 x 120 cm mixed media on box canvas. Comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
*Total Donations must exceed $5,500 for the prize to be awarded.
A Message from Amie
The 10 Urban Queens
Ramona Pintea created a global sensation and women’s empowerment movement through her Urban Queen series of paintings. The collection is, bold, uplifting and symbolic — a fierce statement about women, which has gained traction with art lovers, collectors and followers around the world. Ramona is challenging women to join the movement, find their own unique voice, inner strength and power, and “wear your crown.”
The #WearYourCrown♥ campaign is represented on nearly every continent by women of influence who empower women, each with diverse backgrounds, and are visionaries in their fields of business, politics, arts, entertainment, non-profits and more. Their collective power is reaching a global audience of over 10 million people and counting. The 10 Urban Queen leaders who have joined this campaign are:
- Donna Ashworth, Scotland, poet, speaker and founder of Donna Ashworth Words; brings women together with her words of truth, hope and comfort.
- Sofia Bekatoru, Greece, a Greek sailing Olympic Gold and Bronze Medalist, the first female flag bearer in the history of Greece Summer Olympics, and a true leader, breaking her silence in the Hellenic #MeToo movement.
- Casey Donovan, Australia, , award winning, double and triple platinum musician who has made her mark in the areas of theater, television, and writing.
- Barbara Lizzet Sanchez, USA, senior publicist, social activist, passionate about women empowerment and a strong advocate against domestic violence.
- Amie Louie, Italy, VP Fundraising for the Professional Women’s Network (PWN) Global, a global movement towards Gender-Balanced Leadership in business and society.
- Jayshree Mallaya,, South Africa, co-founder of the not-for-profit Over the Walls Together, a charity aimed at community building and raising awareness of violence against women.
- Andreea Marin, Romania, Romanian TV personality, the first UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for her country, humanitarian activist and a successful entrepreneur.
- Natalia Martin, Brazil, a powerhouse entrepreneur and founder of Natalia Beauty Group in Brazil, Natalia has built her business from the ground up and has 100 affiliates spread throughout world – Brazil, Dubai, Switzerland, Chile, Portugal, Italy and the USA.
- Ramona Pintea, Romania, artist and creator of the Urban Queen Collection of paintings and creator of the #WearYourCrown♥ global women’s empowerment campaign.
- Susan Sloan, USA, author of “A Seat at the Table: Women, Diplomacy, and Lessons for the World.” Susan works in diplomacy in Washington DC, engaging with diplomats, community organizers and international leaders.
Ramona has painted Urban Queen paintings inspired by each of these women and is donating the original artwork to help raise funds and awareness for women’s and girls’ issues.
Every Urban Queen leader is raising funds for a different charity supporting a variety of women’s issues from victims of domestic abuse, breast cancer awareness, and education for indigenous girls, gender balance leadership and more.
All fundraising will be through an interactive online platform Fund Duel, under the #WearYourCrown♥ campaign, running from 1st March 2022 through 30th April 2022.
Join our fundraiser by choosing Amie Louie for Gender-Balanced Leadership
Ramona says “This campaign and these collaborations with women of influence will harness our collective strengths and positivity to promote causes, highlighting the amazing work that is being done all around the world – by women, for women. ”
On 8th March 2022, International Women’s Day, Hotel Zena, will host the launch of the #WearYourCrown♥ global campaign with an invitation-only party event in Washington, D.C. attended by Ramona Pintea and the Urban Queen Leaders.
Hotel Zena is the first-ever hotel in the world featuring art and design that celebrates women and women empowerment. Kate Thompson, Sales Director of Viceroy Hotel Group says “There is no better way to kick off a celebration of Women’s History Month at Hotel Zena. We are honored and humbled to partner with Ramona Pintea and to pay homage to these powerful and trail-blazing Urban Queens. We encourage those in the area to visit the hotel between March 9th and March 13th to see and appreciate these paintings in person, in addition to joining us for the many other activations during the month of March”
Ramona Pintea’s #WearYourCrown♥ Urban Queen paintings will be on display to the public at Hotel Zena from 9th March 2022 through 13th March 2022.
Easy Milano, Ask an Expat in Italy
Easy Milano offers private coaching and consulting for expats planning to live in Italy. Save time researching and ask someone who lives here. Get practical tips that will help you prepare and plan out your relocation to Italy. Learn about key information and essential insights about living in Italy that will help make your transition smoother. Schedule a call.