Location: French Consulate Milan – Intersection of Via Moscova and Via Turati
Event: A demonstration against the French government will occur on October 2, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. and is scheduled to conclude at 2:00 p.m. Demonstrators will gather near the French Consulate Building at the intersection of Via Moscova and Via Turati. Police expect between 50-100 participants. Police will be present and may block vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Actions to Take:
- Heed instructions and review updates from Italian Police and government authorities.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Maintain social distancing practices.
- Notify friends and family of your status.
U.S. Consulate General, Milan, Italy
+39 02 290 351 (24/7)
State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.