PWN Milan Mentoring Program Launch
The Power ofMentoring – PWN Milan Mentoring Program Launch
Strong mentorship can provide an advantage for any professional at any career level. Moreover, for female professionals, especially those in leadership positions, a mentor can make the difference.
Would you like to know what it is like to be a mentor? Or a mentee? And how can they both benefit from this empowering relationship?
Join PWN Milan and you will have the opportunity to discover and share about the Power of Mentoring by:
– Hearing mentoring stories from female role models and testimonials from the past programs
– Sharing with other participants in an interactive event
– Discovering all the news about the 2023 edition of the PWN Mentoring Program
– Collecting more details about the Mentoring Program and next steps to candidate yourself as mentor or mentee
Join us for this special evening and listen and share about powerful mentoring stories from:
– Pamela Bonavita, Managing Director Page Group
– Mentors and mentees from the 2022 past editions
During the event we will also officially launch the 14th edition of PWN Milan Mentoring Program!
For more info on the program, application procedures, and timelines, please visit the Mentoring Program page or contact PWN Milan mentoring team at email@example.com.
Members and guests, for organizational reasons, please register online.
Registrations will close at 1pm the day of the event.
NO SHOW POLICY
In case you cannot attend, please send an email prior to the event to permit other members the access to the event.
Easy Milano is the online publication for the international community of Milan. We offer practical tips, key information and essential insights about living and working in Italy. Easy Milano has been assisting English speaking expats in Milan since 1999.
Follow us on Facebook - Instagram - Newsletter